Ninety8Percent

98%

Only 2% of collegiate athletes go pro....so what happens to the other 98%? Find out what athletes are up to after their collegiate and pro careers as they share their story, the challenges they faced, their successes, and what helped them to make the transition beyond sports. 98% is dedicated to empower athletes to share their story because their story can make an impact on someone else's life that may be going through a similar journey.

Only 2% of collegiate athletes go pro....so what happens to the other 98%? Find out what athletes are up to after their collegiate and pro careers as they share their story, the challenges they faced, their successes, and what helped them to make the transition beyond sports. 98% is dedicated to empower athletes to share their story because their story can make an impact on someone else's life that may be going through a similar journey.

Episodes: 1

Display

Welcome to 98%

Duration: 1 min

Learn about the benefits of claiming your podcast and the process here.